Saturday, September 8, 2018

Progress.

I am up.  I am out of bed.
Over the last three years I have had days at a time where I am locked in pain wallowing in darkness.
So by that measure today is good.

Three years ago I could not lift my laptop without shooting pain up my left arm deep to my neck.
Now, last night I slept prone with my head turned...the neck is freer.
But still with a heating pad on it, it still aches.  And arms and shoulders.

I looked over some doctor notes and none of them actually describe what is going on in my body...are they even listening?  I'll have to write it down myself.  Healing is likely always done by the self.
But I would like a doc who can listen and help me solve these puzzles of pain, malaise and despair.

But I am up.
And typing.
And I slept well.

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment