Tuesday, September 11, 2018


I realize I continue to do a lot of drug therapy consulting.
Each week at the Elks Lodge. 
And friends of friends aware of my alternate cancer treatment call to discuss my experience and options available. 
Chit chatting about pain when I open up about it-- I've used some clever innovation.

I have not been getting out much but when I do people still want to talk medication-- for clarification, options, advice regarding how to talk to their medical doctors.

At first I thought they were just being nice or making conversation.  But people want help. 
It is nice that ten years of school and twenty years of pharmacy work is valued.
But how does one receive renumeration without selling a product?

I physically can't move product and wield phones in the trenches anymore.  I'm encouraged...but I don't yet see a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment