Wednesday, September 12, 2018


Pain is ever present and her brother despair is always lurking.

I was overtaken yesterday despite some buoyancy post Burning Man.  I feel the decompression and already miss my campmates enthusiasm and the joy of life that flows there from the vast vistas of nature and the captivating art and the human care and wild creativity and personal adornment.  The permission-- like oxygen.
It is all here I know I just have to go and get it.
I had left my diclofenac and loperamide creams up north.  I had used a lot of loperamide the last days for tear down and exodus and the inflammatory side effects have hit me through the week.  But is is more the loss of momentum...if the morning gets away from me I am easily overtaken and the day is lost.  Another day lost.

But not yet today...

I need hugs and movement to distract. 
This writing a bit is something.

Maybe to water the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment